The catwalk aluminum plate or steel plate is a kind of metal grating
with flat arranged at a certain distance and welded into a grille with a square lattice in the center. The aluminum grid is mainly used for external wall shading board, platform corridor and so on. The steel grid
is mainly used for gutter cover, steel structure flat plate, steel stair tread, etc. The crossbar is generally made of twisted square steel. The steel grate plate is generally made of carbon steel, it can prevent oxidation. The metal catwalk grating has the properties of ventilation, lighting, heat dissipation, anti-slip and explosion proof.
Characteristics of aluminum catwalk grating:
1. It can be welded with extra kick plate (baffle board), decorative plate protector and installation connecting parts.
2. It can use flat aluminum materials with various specifications for the edge covering, or other materials like the groove aluminum, angle aluminum and square tube.
3. There are handle and hinge on the movable platform aluminum grid or steel plate.
4. The surface of steel grille is strong impact resistance, and the bearing capacity is strong.
5. It has the characteristics of ventilating, anti-slip, beautiful and durable, easy to clean and easy to assemble.
Advantages of catwalk metal grating:
1. The aluminum grille is more beautiful and durable after oxidation, so is the steel plate after hot galvanizing surface treatment.
2. Flat aluminum has light structure, it is easy to install and disassemble;
3. Long service life;
4. Uniform mesh, ventilation, well lighted and heat dissipation;
5. Good anti-skid performance.