Aluminum grating, also known as aluminum grills, is currently popular in the area of construction industry. As a professional aluminum grating factory from China, here to introduce its features and applications as one of the materials for ceiling as decoration.
Before that, let’s have a brief introduction
Aluminum grating, mainly features in open views and broader vision, good ventilation, neat and tidy lines , structured, which reflects the clear and simple modern style. Aluminum grating is simple and convenient for installation and removal. In recent years, it becomes one of the main products for decoration market.
Aluminum grating is mainly divided into recessed aluminum grills and flat aluminum grills. From HY industry, we mainly offers industrial aluminum grating and architectural aluminum grating for different applications, such as aluminum bar grating for stair treads, aluminum grating span tables, aluminum grill catwalk, aluminum floor grating, aluminum grating for docks and aluminum grating walkway, etc. In general, the standard aluminum grating size is 10mm and 15mm, heights varying in 20mm, 40mm, 60mm and 80mm, the grill size is 50X50mm, 75X75mm, 100X100mm, 125X125mm, 150X150mm, 200X200mm. For the flush-top grating, the common sizes are 10*10mm, 15*15mm, 25*25mm, 30*30mm, 40*40mm, 50*50mm and 60*60mm. Aluminum grating price is higher with the spacing smaller.
1. Determine the height and horizontal line by ink
2. Use expansion bolt to fix the hanging steel bar in top, below that to fix light steel keel in order to keep level (if the aluminum grating grill span not over 3 meters, hanging steel bar is not required.)
3. Use cement nail to fix aluminum angle line along horizontal line.
4. Put aluminum grating on the ground for assembly.
5. Put the aluminum grating above the aluminum angle iron, middle of location with fine wire directly tied in light steel keel.