Introduction to the Product Characteristics of Stainless Steel Punch Plate
Stainless steel punching plate refers to the punching mesh plate made of stainless steel. Metal perforated panels
made of stainless steel have many advantages, the main advantages are: smooth, beautiful, durable, and have a wide range of uses.
1. For civil construction;
2. For the protection of mechanical equipment;
3. Used in handicraft manufacturing;
4. Used for high-grade speaker net cover;
5. Ventilation and heat dissipation for grain;
6. Used as reinforcing bar for bridge.
1. Stainless steel piercing plate with round holes;
2. Stainless steel piercing plate with square holes;
3. Special-shaped stainless steel punching plate;
4. Microporous stainless steel piercing plate;
5. Anti-skid stainless steel punching plate;
6. Stainless steel piercing plate with road attraction and sound insulation.
Easy to process and shape
Easy to process, shape, paint or polish, easy to install, eye-catching appearance, sheets of various thicknesses, various apertures and arrangements, good sound absorption effect, lighter weight, longer service life, precise size.
Wide range of applications
Applied in chemical machinery, pharmaceutical equipment, food and beverage machinery, cigarette machinery, harvester, dry cleaning machine, ironing table, silencing equipment, refrigeration equipment (central air conditioning) speaker, handicraft production, paper making, hydraulic fittings, filter equipment and other industries.
The sieve plate is rectangular, square, circular, herringbone, bar, narrow and fine hole, rectangular, pattern, long and round hole, triangular hole, square hole, plum blossom hole, shell hole, fish scale hole and other perforated sieve plates.
Good corrosion resistance
It has corrosion resistance. It is considered that stainless steel, a special material, has good corrosion resistance and especially anti-oxygen gasification. It can be said that it is a good choice for stainless steel punching sheets.